Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 56 Chevy US Tour

Six-Fo

Hey again!

First I'm not sure if this topic should belong to this section, but I think its fine.

Not many of you know but I live in Estonia, which is far in Eastern Europe and model car building is not well known here, so not many shows around here.

Lately I finished my LS9 powered 56 Chevy and few days ago I shipped it out to El Destructo Inc so he can take it to NNL West and many other shows.

It will also go through few other guys, one of them lives somewhere in South California, but I cant remember what username he had over here :) (Luis give a shout here if you see this). Another guy lives in North Carolina so he can take it to some kind of NNL show in August.

These are just a few shows that I have been planned. Maybe El Destructo can let you guys know more about when and where you could see my car.

At first I planned to send 3 cars but due to some kind of temporary block from US for incoming packages over 500 grams(some kind of terrorism thing) I was not able to send them all, so I had to send 56 Chevy only.

Anyways lets hope this car will make it there by NNL West(if not, then other shows) and you guys can see a car built at the other side of the Earth.

Siim :)

(sorry for my crappy English)

Edited by Six-Fo

Siim, I NEVER cease to be suprised at how WELL you Euro guys can build up OUR cars! For not haveing grown up around them, you can sure build 'em like you did! American Cars are just naturals to hot rod, I don't see many European cars ever being souped up and customized. I give you ALOT of credit for being able to buld such nice models!! I hope you do well on the NNL curcuit.:lol::):D

Siim, I NEVER cease to be suprised at how WELL you Euro guys can build up OUR cars! For not haveing grown up around them, you can sure build 'em like you did! American Cars are just naturals to hot rod, I don't see many European cars ever being souped up and customized. I give you ALOT of credit for being able to buld such nice models!! I hope you do well on the NNL curcuit.;):D;)

Yup, thanks!

My reference is from pictures I see online. Barely see any classic US cars around here, only once a year in American Car show/meeting. Only US car I've ever been in was 89' Cadillac Eldorado :D:P