Model Cars Magazine Forum

"LiL" John Lombardo Corvette Roadster F/C

Hello......this is an older build......Competition Resins body......I modified the body.....scratch built frame and tins......everything else from parts box...... all graphics taped off and airbrushed......H.O.K. white,black,true blue pearl,sunset pearl,kandy organic green.....Tamiya red and yellow......Slixx decals and gold rub on letters....."little king man" made by the "Drag Master"......wired and plumbed using reference pictures......thank`s for looking.

DSCF7358.jpg

DSCF7353.jpg

DSCF7364.jpg

DSCF7384.jpg

DSCF7375.jpg

DSCF7371.jpg

DSCF7399.jpg

DSCF7361.jpg

DSCF7349.jpg

DSCF7402.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hey John,

Very, very nice, you never disappoint!! I'm also curious about Kobuzz's question, where do you keep and display all your models, you must have a bunch by now, would love to see a couple shots of your display. And, as always John, thanks for posting, I always look forward to seeing what comes next!!

Mike

What's up with the upside down valve covers? Beautiful model!

WOW!!!!!.......I guess .......I must be pretty stupid.......or you are really really smart?......or you are a member of "Straight line Modelers"?........anyway, it`s "Mind Over Matter"........I don`t mind and you don`t matter.

Edited by John Teresi