Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Dodge Charger

Mr. Moparman

Well Brandon, considering what you started with, you DID do a GREAT job! Personally, with the Revell kit out an Missing Links 70 Charger conversion, I'da never bothered with this old kit. But you did one HECKAVA job with this tired old mold! The colors perfect and the 68/9/70 B-bodies, are my FAVORITE Chrysler styles!! GREAT JOB!!!:lol::):P

Well Brandon, considering what you started with, you DID do a GREAT job! Personally, with the Revell kit out an Missing Links 70 Charger conversion, I'da never bothered with this old kit. But you did one HECKAVA job with this tired old mold! The colors perfect and the 68/9/70 B-bodies, are my FAVORITE Chrysler styles!! GREAT JOB!!!:lol::):P

Thank You!

These are getting better and better. Every model that you build, is better than the beformer one, great! Paintjob looks pretty good. Grille looks very good and engine is nice too. Here are couple of tips, how you can make the next one even better. Those Custom trims, you did, could be painted more carefully. Same thing is in the window trims. Bare Metal Foil is good stuff for doind chrome trims. Other way: Use masking tape. It will help you to get it look more realistic. :D Spark plug wires are bit too thick, but it's not mattering too much. It's great looking model anyway. :blink:

Nice results after really starting out at a disadvantage with this kit- your work seems to be getting better all the time

Might be a few small issues, but if you nailed everything on a build it would pretty much kill the motivation to improve the next :blink:

Edited by ChrisPflug

• 8 months later...