[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Mooneyzs

1/16 Scale Army Vega Funny Car - Finished 10/14/2018

Dave... Thank you so much my friend. I can't tell you how happy I am to finally call it done... :lol: :D

Posted (edited)

Hey Chris ! It's was great to be able to put a face to all your posts.
This is an awesome video featuring your incredible build.
(Chris is featured around the 2:02 mark in the video)
Congratulations again!

Jimmy

http://finescale.com/videos/event-videos/2018/09/2018-ipms-usa-national-convention-video-2

Edited by Jimmy Wilson
added information

Posted (edited)

Wow Chris!  Winner at Nationals!  Too bad they didn’t have a Wally for you. Congratulations and well deserved!

Later,

Lee

Edited by Lee Yoder

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Well deserved.

Jimmy.... Thank you so much and for posting the video. It was an honor to talk to Mark Savage at the IPMS Nationals and having them add it to some of their footage online.

Lee.. Thank you very much my friend. I really appreciate it. A miniature wally would be pretty sweet huh... LOL

Manfred... Thank you so much.

Alright Fellas.... I finally got some completed outside pics done that I have posted over in the Under Glass section. You can check them out here if you would like:

As I mentioned in the Under Glass Post, I had asked John a while back if he wouldn't mind if it would be ok to take pics of my Funny Car at his famous picture place at a Park By his house and when I was out there a few weeks ago for a show we took some pics. Not only did he say it was ok but he also allowed me to use some of his props that he shows in some of this pics but I think my favorite was being able to have pics of his dragster and my funny car together. Pretty cool. Oh yeah and I loved being able to use his Prudhomme Figure too. All of the Credit for these pictures goes to John Teresi as he was the one taking the pics for me. John Thank you again for taking the pics and allowing me to have pics at your famous spot. Definitely an honor to be able to get pics there.

Here are a few teaser pics for ya:

2v2JMT5syxAhe9C.jpg

2v2JMTrQFxAhe9C.jpg

2v2JMSumuxAhe9C.jpg

2v2JMSuLvxAhe9C.jpg

2v2JMSuMExAhe9C.jpg

now THAT is way too cool.  Love the pics of the 2 cars in the same shot.  Natural light shows EVERYTHING...........looks even more fantastic if that was even possible.  Kudos guys!

chris and john, now there's a match made in drag heaven! the cars look FANTASTIC together. great job fellas!!!!!!

Chris......Looking good Brother.......your model looks so real in these pics:)