Model Cars Magazine Forum

licenseplate maker

hey guys

i know were all familair with acme's licenseplate maker but what about those member who live back in the old world of those models that need to represent an authentic european model (like a morris coupe or a spyker)

well....wait no more

i came across this site while looking for a european plate to photoshop into a custom for a fellow member here

http://www.licenseplates.tv/the_netherlands_holl_2015.html

they seem very complete, there is countries on the list i hadnt even heard of (and im from that way)

they even have the different front and backs for those wierd countries like france and england that seem to think they need a different colour plate on each side

and the best part of it....once you have choosen a country and a plate you can click on it and enter your own text

then hit customize, save picture , print and apply :lol:

what i just cant understand is that under the soccer teams they have AZ alkmaar who have won the dutch honours division twice, once in 81 and once in 09 and they do NOT have my hometeam PSV eindhoven who have won the honours division 20 times (ill spare you the years but 5 of those were in the last 10 years)

that just fries my pickles

man! you beat me to it. i was about to post this link. we were discussing about getting original(era correct) looking plates for our 1:1 cars and this site was used as a reference and as soon as i clicked on it to check it out. bam! it came to me to use it for our hobby. i already had saved some up for a thread i was going to make up.

lpgenI3.png

lpgenI4.png

lpgenI5.png

lpgenI6.png

hey guys

i know were all familair with acme's licenseplate maker but what about those member who live back in the old world of those models that need to represent an authentic european model (like a morris coupe or a spyker)

well....wait no more

i came across this site while looking for a european plate to photoshop into a custom for a fellow member here

they even have the different front and backs for those wierd countries like france and england that seem to think they need a different colour plate on each side

Hey, whats wierd about England? We drive on the left dont we :D

John

Wow! Thanx for the hedzup on this! It's light years better than Acme License Plate Maker. For the USA, at any rate, there are far fewer gaps in years and the representations are for more accurate. Additionally the saved image is much higher resolution. Also auto brand, oval ID and flag plates and other goodies! Big thumbzup! super.gif

Edited by gbk1

Wow! Thanx for the hedzup on this! It's light years better than Acme License Plate Maker. For the USA, at any rate, there are far fewer gaps in years and the representations are for more accurate. Additionally the saved image is much higher resolution. Also auto brand, oval ID and flag plates and other goodies! Big thumbzup! super.gif

YAH...WHAT HE SAID!!!;)