Model Cars Magazine Forum

Prayers needed

Hi all just an update. Amber is out of surgery the whole case lasted 10 hours. Not out of the woods yet, surgery went well but she still on the machines. me and my wife will get in to see her soon. I will let her know Of all the Prayres sent. Thank you all. Prayer is such a powerful thing.xx

Hi all I'm looking for some help in ur prayers for my little girl Amber only 4 weeks old. She has to have heart surgery tomorrow to repair a hole and a narrowing in her vain please add her to your prayers thank you. Craig

You got it Craig. We'll lift up Amber, you and yours and the surgeons who will be doing the operation. They have come SO far in neonatal surgery! Expect a miracle!

Hi all just another update. Amber still in intensive care still on a ventilator to assist her breathing hoping to come off that tomoro if all goes well. And she now is wide awake and moving about quite well. Still on alot of morphine tho. Will keep u guys posted. :angry:

very well

its a slow road (my sisters daughter is a premie and has been going back and forth between the nursey and the nicku) but she is definatly heading in the right direction

since were on the subject of Amber, i send you a PM a while ago on the exact plates you want, whenever you get back to me i can start working on them

(dont get me wrong, i understand how low priority models are to you right now but i wouldnt want to be the one holding up the build for when your little girl gets back home)

• 1 month later...

Hi guys and gals. Sorry for not keeping u guys posted. Amber is doing good. She's still in hospital but now it's our local hospital, as she just needs to sort her feeding out. There happy with everything else at the moment. She was in ICU for a total of 54 days. Me and my family are so greatful for everybody's support.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks great news. Amber is home. She got home couple of days ago. Still got to get her feeding properly sorted. Thanks so much for everybody's thoughts and prayers. I feel like I have a huge family in the USA just from being a member on here. Thanks do much again ;)