Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 Hollywood Knights ElCamino

Dave Wood

Hi Dave,

Ron again, just 2 more questions. can you explain the details of the engine? (I tried to click on the pic. but got a red X. probably something

Im doing wrong, new to the computer thing, took me 8 years to convince

my wife we needed to drop some cash on one) and question 2 whats the deal with the poor dude in the bed of the elky. hopefully not a personal experance.

Oh yea, hey Zeb, us Woodies are all over the car modeling hobby.

ever since we stopped that NASCAR thing we all been doing Models.

LOL..........

Hi Dave,

Ron again, just 2 more questions. can you explain the details of the engine? (I tried to click on the pic. but got a red X. probably something

Im doing wrong, new to the computer thing, took me 8 years to convince

my wife we needed to drop some cash on one) and question 2 whats the deal with the poor dude in the bed of the elky. hopefully not a personal experance.

Hey Ron The arm hanging out of the bed is a scene in the first part in the movie, the guys are playing a prank on an old lady waiting at a bus stop (halloween eve 1965) if you havent seen the movie I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!! as far as the engine its the kits 327 w/dual quads, I'll try to add the link to my fotki page and you can see it better, if the link dont work send me an email and i'll send it that way.

Thanks again Dave

http://public.fotki.com/ClubVic312/on_the_bench/

Dave I visited your fotki album and looked at your models. you have a lot of great builds. the Georgia Shaker is cool, I have the kit and decals to do that car, now I just need to fit it in between the 5 or 6 projects Im working now. If you dont mind I would like to use those as referance when I do mine. not to download or nothin just to look(decal placement, colormatch that sort of thing)

RJW.

Dave I visited your fotki album and looked at your models. you have a lot of great builds. the Georgia Shaker is cool, I have the kit and decals to do that car, now I just need to fit it in between the 5 or 6 projects Im working now. If you dont mind I would like to use those as referance when I do mine. not to download or nothin just to look(decal placement, colormatch that sort of thing)

RJW.

Not a Problem Ron, if you shoot me an email I can send ya pics of the real car the body color was shot when I had extra paint in my spray gun when I painted the metal parts of my full size 63 Fairlane (with out any primer or body work I just grabed the kit and shot it! ) but it turn out to be pretty close to Hubert Platts T-Bolt !

Thanks again Dave

Hey Ron if you want to see pics of the shaker go to my fotki and look in the drag cars section. Theres a lot of Hubert and the car there and also a lot of other T-Bolts also

Charlie

Hey Charlie I wanted to check out your pics of the T Bolts but I couldn't get past the Pin ups!! Great shots!!!

Dave

Thanks Charlie, Your photo albums are great, you have some outstanding

models. I see you've done a few Ford Thunderbolts, Excelent work.

The drag cars archive is priceless. some good referance.

Oh but I do want to know how to replicate an Ashley2 or Bobby6..LOL.

Thank you Charlie, made my day to see your great models.