Model Cars Magazine Forum

Strada Sports

No, he is just not the fastest service and some stuff he lists he does not have an orders from another vendor to get what you ordered. You will get what you ordered. Checkout MShobbies.com for the best and fastest service. They answer all e-mails and get your order out quickly. I always check them first when I need something.

Edited by 935k3

Kevin is great. I have ordered a few things from him and he has allways worked with me. He is at the mercy of the casters thou. Currently I have an order for some kits from Historic Racing Miniatures that is 11 months old. Kevin has been answering all my emails in a few days time. He does not charge your credit card untill he gets the item in and ships it.

I probably don't have to add my comment after those above, but I will anyway. Strada Sports is an outstanding purveyor of scale automobile modeling stuff. Great products, great prices, great service. I order more from Kevin than from any other retailer. I usually keep a list of what I want and wait till I've got enough to take advantage of the free shipping offer. But he has very reasonable shipping rates if you are ordering smaller parts like photoetch sets.

Put your mind at ease. Strada Sports will not disappoint.

He's not always the fastest but he's a nice guy, very honest and you will get what you've ordered. I've bought from him many times and have never been disappointed. He also carries a lot of stuff that you won't find elsewhere. Order with confidence.

robw

As others have said, have no fear with Kevin. He is a personal friend of mine and a great guy to do business with. He has always done me right. If it is an item he is out of stock, he will let you know and will ship immediately when he has it. And is very reasonable on his shipping. He is my preffered place to go to when i'm ready to buy. :D

• 3 months later...

Depends mainly on if it was instock or not. If it is in stock I get stuff from Kevin in a week and a half or so. However, I did have wait 5 weeks or so on my last order.

But Kevin is a good guy and you will get whatever you ordred.

it depends really. some of the stuff he has in stock and some he has to order. it's a 1-2 man opperation i believe. i have ordered from him before. once it took about a week and another it took about a month cause he didnt have them in stock and had to take off on a trip.

email him, it's the best way.

• 1 year later...

I always thought kevin was a good guy. I've ordered quite allot of parts from him over the past few years and i've always been satisfied with the orders and I usually received them in 4 to 5 days unless he was real busy or the parts where not in stock but he always let you know.

I ordered parts from him on June 15th 2012 and still haven't received them. I did manage to get a hold of Kevin by phone and he told me he would check on my order and email me back. He never has. He stated to me he had to get a REAL JOB because they couldn't make it with the store orders being down.

If you call his number listed on the site 636-696-2867 it will reing then says memory full.

So he isn't answering calls and he isn't answering Emails and he isn't shipping orders

HUMMM!!!! sounds like he's just working his REAL JOB now and not running the store.

But what about our money,,, Well if you paid him through PayPal you only have 45 days from the date of transaction to file a dispute to either get your parts or your money refunded.

I ordered some parts from him a couple months ago , shipping was supposed to be a few weeks , I got an email from him a week later saying that he had some type of surgery and that I would have to wait 6 months to a year for my parts to come. Luckily I cancelled the order , but once things get sorted out I would really like to buy some parts from the site

I placed an order with Strada Sports back on 5 Oct 2011. He emailed 3 days later to say one thing was out of stock and was about a week away.

I've never had a reply to any of my emails since.

Last week I logged in to my bank account and I see that Strada Sports has made a charge to my Visa.

I'm still in the dark but can only presume after 10 months my order has finally shipped.

All my previous orders with Strada had gone off without a hitch.

As I stated in the other Strada Sports post that is running I'm still waiting for the parts I ordered back on 5 october 2011.

My Visa is showing a charge from Strada was made last week. Thats 10 months with all my emails going unanswered

The lack of communication has been disconcerting.

• 1 year later...