Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Little Screamer!

Steve Prideaux

This is a build, I did several years ago, from a Fremont Resin Body. I also built one for the original owner, Jack Ditmars. I always loved to see this car run. Thanks for looking. Steve

Fantastic! A great piece of history.

WF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

I have a resin body but have not had the time to put it together. I also have the full-size version, the original car. I purchased it in 1979 but had no idea of the history. Dumb luck I guess you could say. Always enjoy taking Lil Screamer to select events. Unfortunately Jack Ditmars passed away in early 2020. Mike

On 8/25/2020 at 3:00 AM, Lil Screamer said:

I have a resin body but have not had the time to put it together. I also have the full-size version, the original car. I purchased it in 1979 but had no idea of the history. Dumb luck I guess you could say. Always enjoy taking Lil Screamer to select events. Unfortunately Jack Ditmars passed away in early 2020. Mike

Speed City has the resin kit.

Lil'ScreamerModelOpenLeft.jpg

LilScreamerMagPhoto.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2011 at 3:57 PM, Steve Prideaux said:

This is a build, I did several years ago, from a Fremont Resin Body. I also built one for the original owner, Jack Ditmars. I always loved to see this car run. Thanks for looking. Steve

Looks like the pictures disappeared....?