Model Cars Magazine Forum

Where's my January Issue?

I know things can be slow and slightly behind, but my LHS has had the Jan issue for 2 weeks. WHERE'S MINE?! The reason I subscribed is to save money, not have to chase down an issue, and also to hopefully get my issue before my LHS. Sorry I had to vent, are any of you out there still waiting for yours?

:wacko:

Edited by 58 Impala

Just got home and my April issue (oops, I mean the January issue in April!)was waiting for me. Nice to see the changes to the magazine and it is getting better every time. I just wish the PO didn't mangle the darn thing so that it would be easier to turn the pages without them tearing.

This has been discussed ad nauseum here. Just ignore the date on the magazine and be satisfied that we are getting new issues on a regular basis these days. I got it in April, so it must be the April issue and the publishers screwed up! :P;)

Amen to that. I don't even follow the issue number just so long as it's the next one in line.

Got my latest issue yesterday. I also go a renewal form about three weeks ago. Guess I have to renew now. I don't care what the date says

either, its just the next issue and I don't like not getting it. The shops don't sell it here in Winnipeg Canada. The one shop that did went

out of business a few years ago. He couldn't keep the magazine on the shelf. It sold out that quick.