Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1964 Fairlane Thunderbolt kit questions

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am thinking of purchasing a few of these kits, but have a question for anyone who has bought them. Does the Revell Street Burner issue with the white car and flames come with the flat hood, or just the teardrop hood?? Any help would be appreciated before I buy a few of these. Thanks in advance guys, Randy

Posted · Report post

just the teardrop...... look for the reissue if you want a non t bolt version

Posted · Report post

just the teardrop...... look for the reissue if you want a non t bolt version

does the reissue have the t-bolt parts?intake,air cleaner top hood?i was wondering about this thanks

Posted · Report post

does the reissue have the t-bolt parts?intake,air cleaner top hood?i was wondering about this thanks

The Special Edition Re-issue does have all of the T-Bolt parts, Teardrop hood and all.

Posted · Report post

The Special Edition Re-issue does have all of the T-Bolt parts, Teardrop hood and all.

Does the special edition also have the flat hood, as I am after the kits with flat hoods in them??

Posted (edited) · Report post

I am thinking of purchasing a few of these kits, but have a question for anyone who has bought them. Does the Revell Street Burner issue with the black car and flames come with the flat hood, or just the teardrop hood?? Any help would be appreciated before I buy a few of these. Thanks in advance guys, Randy

thanku Edited by christyhea

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

This version=

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.internetmodeler.com/artman/uploads/1/First_Look_Revell_Fairlane_box.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.internetmodeler.com/artman/publish/flautomotive/First_Look_Revell_1964_Ford_Fairlane.php&usg=__PrYxPMcJIJOUX9_hyTcsOoTn3Q8=&h=424&w=600&sz=74&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=b2Rg0K63P8WfxM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=135&ei=Ta2nTYm8IIeDtwe8mojeBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drevell%2Bfairlane%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1T4SNNT_enUS412US412%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D539%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divns&itbs=1

has the stock hood and tires/wheels, and all of the T-Bolt parts. All the other versions have only the T-bolt hood and wheels. The decals are also different from each version.

If you already have an earlier issue, Bandit Resins sells a flat hood for this kit, which fits better and has cast-in "Ford" letters along the front, which the Revell flat hood does not have.