Model Cars Magazine Forum

SUPER DUPER TREMENDOUSLY SUPER SEMI!

hey guys!

my brother came over yesterday holding the model kit i got him for christmas and told me he wants something bigger that what i got him. so you already looked at the title and thought... "whats more super big than the kit im going to be talking about" :) ... and we finally broke the kits seal and opened it and this is what it is.

and if you guessed this kit than you where right!... and if not than... well i dont know about you! B)

DSCI0179.jpg

yes thats right its the super semi kit from mpc!

the instructions front side!

DSCI0183-1.jpg

DSCI0185.jpg

DSCI0186.jpg

DSCI0184.jpg

DSCI0181.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How much do these sell for? That looks to be quite a fun little project. At first I always looked past it because of how unrealistic and weird it is. But now I kinda want one.

i dont know off the top of my head but i think i paid 10-12 dollars for it but me i get a discount through a family member that works there!

i do have the first coat of paint on it!

when i get the paintwork finished up a little more i post some wip pics in this thread so you can consider this a wip thread!

cheers

~ RADIOSTAR~

Looks like a cool kit. Can't wait to see your WIP.

i do have some progress just got finished (not perfect) laying the paint on the cab and van trailer body i may clear it then ill get my brother to build it!

i thought i had pics for you guys but its not pulling up here so i gotta go retake them! then ill get them up hopefully well tomarrow (im in conives with my brothers girlfriend!) his birthday is coming up this tuesday! i may get a pic if we go certain somewhere for his party where they pie the birthday person in the face! lmao!

so ive been busy with that and getting his birthday present! im thinking one of those prepainted 64 gto kits (yellow)!

but he will be getting a guitar at least (fender sa 100 think!)

• 2 months later...