Model Cars Magazine Forum

The coolest police bike EVER

I don't see why not...

You are THE MAN. It would be a pretty small decal sheet though. Maybe we can gather info for a sheet of Police Superbikes. Blake showed me a YZF-R1 interceptor. Tamiya makes that one, as well as the Hayabusa.

I got in trouble when we transitioned from Harley's to Kawasaki's back in '83 or so. Seems that third gear wheelies in front of city hall were NOT appreciated by the masses. ;)

Now this bike would have gotten me fired, just sayin'..... :)

G

I got in trouble when we transitioned from Harley's to Kawasaki's back in '83 or so. Seems that third gear wheelies in front of city hall were NOT appreciated by the masses. :blink:

Now this bike would have gotten me fired, just sayin'..... :)

G

:D;):blink:;)

Thats why MPD switched to FXRTs over FLHs....the ability to jump curbs and keep up pursuit.....w/o blowing tires ;) ;)

:P :P :P:D

Thats why MPD switched to FXRTs over FLHs....the ability to jump curbs and keep up pursuit.....w/o blowing tires ;) ;)

i know what you mean

when i was young living in the Netherlands we would take our dirtbikes everywhere and anywhere and we had no respect for the law

when the cops would chase us in cars we would take the bikes offroad and that would be the end of it

even when they would chase us with bikes we would quickly outmanouvre them since they all had BMWs like so

motor3.jpg

well, at some point they must have caught on to our "evasive tactics" because ill never forget the first time i got chased by a cop on one of thier new rides

a honda transalp like this one

motor2.jpg

that was one ride that ended up with me walking home :)

i learned my lesson, i pulled over for those hondas ever since

and since were showing cool pics of police bikes, this one cracks me up everytime

i can just see that cop thinking to himself "blimey! some'ne knocked ov'r me bloody cicle"

motor1-1.jpg