Model Cars Magazine Forum

Can't quite finish that model, eh!

...reasons why we never seem to get that model built...there is always something, isn't there... :D

...I found a tape of the lost episode of Batman!

...my car ran out of gas on the way to buy paint!

...my wife gave me a new honey-do list!

...my dog ate the kit!

...my cat ate the kit!

...my kid ate the kit!

...I super-glued my fingers together...again!

...I spilled beer on the instruction sheet!

...my girlfriend dropped by while my wife was away!

...I dropped a part on the shag carpet, bent over to look for it, and wrenched my back!

...I was playing with the grandkids when one of them stepped on the body!

...as I was spraying paint, the sheriff entered and arrested me for using hazardous materials!

...the neighbour's kid stole all my aerosols and sprayed graffiti on the police station and I got arrested!

...I lost control of my car on the way to the hobby shop and got arrested. Who knew you couldn't sand body filler while driving!

...I farted and the smell knocked me out!

...the cat coughed up a furball on my fresh paint...I ain't touchin' it!

...my boss called and after 7 years of being on layoff, I finally got called back to work! Just as I was starting the model!

...I forgot how to build!

...I can't find my glasses! And without my glasses, I can't see to find my glasses!

...I'm a klutz and I mistakenly painted the windows!

...I could go on for a long time...there's always something :)

4th! The "I's" have, the lazy motion passes. We are in recess until we get back to working...whenever that might be... ;):D

It sounds like y'all have to go to Walmart and get the shirt I picked up a week or two ago. It says "I put the "PRO" in procrastinate!" ;):lol::lol:

I never go to Wal-mart! Being familiar with their business practices I have personally boycotted them for nearly fifteen years. Am quite content not having to use them. If Sam's heirs were like him, I would reconsider. I retired from Shop-Vac last year and I met Old Sam about thirty years ago when he helped me load out one of their trucks. He often rode along with his drivers so he would know his suppliers better. He was quite the story teller and always a gentleman. If more people did business like him it would be a much better world.

In my opinion W-M is evil. But that's my opinion and you know what's said about opinions...