Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 2011 GSL Photos

gkulchock

That was so cool Gary, Also congrats on all the wins and the Good Guys Award this year. I hope when Mark G finds out who won the Ricky Couch award is yours also. Nice seeing you my friend and take care of that hand!

GREAT photos! I saw a few Canadians there that I know, Dave, Steve, Rod, Dennis, and I know they brought some killer models along (Steve is such a perfectionist). I may have to start saving my pennies to make a trip out there in 2 years. If I get enough saved, maybe I'll buy a plane like you did...that's not your personal plane in the photo? Oh...

Did you manage to drive to the Salt Flats? That's my ultimate summer dream, 2 weeks during time trials.

Did the awards make you arm pain go away? Nicely done!!!

Thanks for the photos...

Oh, I added a few comments :lol:

Edited by Howard Cohen

Gary.....great pictures......it was an honor to meet you and to see your fantastic models in person......it was you who has inspired me these last few years......hope your arm heals up fast so that you can get back to building those AWESOME models.

Gary.....great pictures......it was an honor to meet you and to see your fantastic models in person......it was you who has inspired me these last few years......hope your arm heals up fast so that you can get back to building those AWESOME models.

Thank you John. Your most impressive yourself. You floored me with airbrush skills.

I just added 300 more photos to my GSL Fotki site. I got ahold of Chips card tonight and posted all of his. Enjoy.

Hey Gary....Great pics. It was a pleasure meeting you at the show. I sure enjoyed your builds in person. I really thought the way you opened the glove box on the Preditor was very unique.. B)

Great meeting you also buddy. Your modified orange and black Merc was sweet, but the red and white #16 was even better. Keep in touch. Hopefully we'll see you at some other show prior to GSL 2013. Later .... Gary

Edited by gkulchock