Model Cars Magazine Forum

i doubt this will work but i am going to email revell and maybe if yall help me we can get a dually in production again i know its a dumb idea itll never work but it could if yall do it to

I think the idea is good. I did something like this awhile ago and got over 100 "signatures" on an email and sent it to revell. I hope they do issue some late-model pickups. I didn't know they were re-issuing the wrecker. Glad that they are. Maybe they are just testing the waters with this one to see if the there is a market for these.

STewart

Wasn't the dually version of the Ford F-350 just out within the last couple of years? I know the SRW F-250 was reissued very recently, but I thought the dually had just been done.

I'm not 100% sure Mark, but I think the last reissue for the F-350 was maybe 2000 or 2002, it hasn't been out for a while.

they are reissuing the dually yes and the kinser bass proshops car both wishes granted

Where did you see the dually being reissued? The only thing I've seen with dual rear wheels being reissued by Revell is the GMC wrecker in the 2011 fall releases.

I wish they would issue more than just a dually...which I am all for. There are all kinds of trucks out there that need scale counterparts. Frontier, the last two Silverados, newer F150s, Tundra, Tacoma, Ram and a whole list of others would bring a whole new product line to explore. I like watching everything everyone else builds on here but, let's face it, even though there are multitudes of options, we keep getting the same kits over and over with nothing really brand new except some parts options.

Edited by Skydime

Wasn't the dually version of the Ford F-350 just out within the last couple of years? I know the SRW F-250 was reissued very recently, but I thought the dually had just been done.

2005 by the copyright on the one I have, and the F-250 was more recent than that. Now, I wish they'd do a '99-up Super Duty Ford Dually!

• 2 months later...