Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 chevelle ss 396

this is the first car ive done in a very long time but this is my new model car build 67 chevelle ss with a 396 so far its been lowered a little trying get it level as possible.ive shave the doors and letters that were here and there on the body and the wiper cowl has allso been shaved.plans for pint are going to be a red not sure on what type of red :lol: just let me know what you guys think!

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

well ive painted it earlier this morning a testors gloss red came out great i think just need some clear any idea on what is the best clear to use?back is wanting sit lower but once the interior is in it'll sit level,motor is all put together and put in..now to just finish painting stuff..and about the interior ideas im think im just do most of it red and add silver and some black here and there.ive never been good with white for some reason it never covers right B)

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

so far so good! :)

thanks!

Great Job! I love that glossy red... and the lowered stance makes it look really good. I'm working on one of these too. I've been waiting for 3 weeks for the paint to gas out so I can clear coat it. This coming Saturday will have been a month so I'm going to finish it then.

IMG_7216.jpg

thats a really nice build up!love that color

• 2 months later...