Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 Eleanor transkit available?

Sorry to say Greg, but 1 of the eleanor's is going under the knife haha. In addition to the eleanor's I got from you, I ordered a 67 coupe from jeff Ballard and will be making a 67 Eleanor coupe, modeled after my own 1:1 long term project. Just waiting on the coupe to come in then will be starting on that, that'll be 3 mustangs at once. Will update pics when I fix or replace my computer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't want to derail this but since I started with a body from Greg. I cut the roof off all the way to the spoiler just infront of the upswing. Then I added a peice of flat styreen. This is the only pic of the plug before putty and carving the new trunk lines.

Eleanorconva.jpg

This shot showes the putty being worked and the new trunk being roughed in.

Eleanorconvb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

There is one listed on emodelcars.

http://www.modelcars...auction_details

That Eleanor kit is from the Master Caster as we call him here, it is worth the money, I got one from Greg, you wont be disappointed at all

I guess he has decided to keep making them, I know a while back he said he was done casting Eleanor, but I guess there is still a demand for him to keep casting it.

Edited by martinfan5

• 7 months later...