Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well it's that time of year again...

There's a young brother lives around here with a beautiful black Aston Martin DBS. I was gawking at the car one day and he walked up. Says want to sit inside? I regretfully declined the offer as I was afraid my pistol, handcuffs and what not would mar his dove gray leather seats. I work in plain clothes but am painfully aware of what the equipment does to an interior.

He introduced himself, but for the life of me I cannot remember his name. He was sporting a Super Bowl ring, but without a helmet and his name on a jersey I'm lost. Besides I was way to engrossed in his car.

G

Someday I plan to find out how that is :P

Yeah I plan on getting a Roush 427RX crate engine, stuffing it into a Mustang, and doing a ton of tuning up like the big Brembo brakes, a race tranny, an exhaust system that doesn't disturb the awesome sound of the crate motor, upgrading the sound system, etc... lol

also forgot to mention that its time for the yearly fire dept's ice cream socials/money makers!

i had one over at eastwood fire dept. yesterday and i was there all day everything from helping to tearing everything down and loading it up yesterday so i do have pics if anyone wants to see them (im trying to post on facebook now but then ill post here if anyone wants to see my pics of the social i went to yesterday! :P:D:blink::lol::P

Mirage: I know exactly the dealer you are talking about! My dad lived in Lowell for a while and we felt like checking the Mustangs out one day while we were with him lol

its a great dealership, i dumped gallons on end of used motor oil there and they never minded one bit...even let me toss the empty containers into their dumpster

if only he had a mopar contract ;)

a few more to ad to my list

a hudson hornet with starting issues

a ford fairlane

a 67 coronet

i think one was a willies hotrod

and a few of those hideous donks that arent worth mentioning and if i ever get into office i WILL put a law into effect that turns that kinda autocide into a 12 point violation

• 2 weeks later...