Model Cars Magazine Forum

this thing is looking pretty good, cant wait to see more.........there is more isnt there..............i really hope there is more B)

Thanx there is more to come.I just need to light a fire under myself to get something done.I hope to have some if not all of the rear link bars done by the end of the weekend.

• 1 month later...

Finally got some motivation and time to put some work into this build.Plus my deadline for this build and 2 others is getting closer.I got the link bars done finally.They are made from 1/16" styrene rod and puch pins.

Here's a fron view.

DreamtruckBuildUp15.jpg

From the top you can see the original link bars don't quite reach.I have since stated to build new bars for the top.

DreamTruckBuildUp17.jpg

Finally the rear view.I have to build the upper and lower bags brackets.The lower bracket will sit on the bar and the upper will be built onto the step notch.

DreamTruckBuildUp16.jpg

Thanx for lookin'

Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wasn't really liking the clear bedfloor idea plus in my head my dream truck didn't have one so I revamped the bedfloor to suite my vision.

DreamTruckBuildUp35.jpg

The front and rear areas of the bedfloor will be made from .060" sheet styrene and the tubs are made from the centers of spray can lids.

DreamTruckBuildUp37.jpg

DreamTruckBuildUp33.jpg

I'll be adding more to the rear of the bed to cover the fuel cell.

Thanx for lookin'.

Jeremy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...