Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tom McEwen Mongoose Plymouth Duster Funny Car

dillonpitts

The Duster looks good Dillon, there's a lot of info on hooking up the fuel&oil lines, running the spark plug wires & such out on the web, the only thing I see that's off on your build (unless your building a nostalgia type of car)is the cars of the '70's (early-mid-late)didn't run the blower restraint belts, they came in during the '80's-'90's. All-in-all though, a realy nice build so far, the red paint came out nice!

The Duster looks good Dillon, there's a lot of info on hooking up the fuel&oil lines, running the spark plug wires & such out on the web, the only thing I see that's off on your build (unless your building a nostalgia type of car)is the cars of the '70's (early-mid-late)didn't run the blower restraint belts, they came in during the '80's-'90's. All-in-all though, a realy nice build so far, the red paint came out nice!

Thanks alot i found some websites and books that had alot of information for the oil and gas lines, and right now im in the process of building a distributor cap for it that is just the mock up. And later on today im going to put the bule paint on the body.

Edited by dillonpitts