Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kustom Peterbuilt Pickup

Drgon63

was Revell 359 Peterbuilt.....

Lowered , Channeled, custom Wheels.... 16cyl Hemi engine, 41 Chevy fenders and grill will have a pickup bed on the rear when finished... comments welcome... Pictures are just mocked up so alignment of stuff is not fully correct..

100_5574-vi.jpg

100_5575-vi.jpg

100_5577-vi.jpg

100_5580-vi.jpg

100_5578-vi.jpg

Well uh, I uh, really uh, uh, uh, don't uh, know what to say other than there is no U in Peterbilt!! :D:blink::huh::lol:

Alright, on the serious side, I definately want to see where this goes!! I like the wheels and the mods. Are you going to paint the cab the same root beer color the frame is painted?

Thats an incredible piece of work.Not big on those wheels but they actually work real good with your set up. This is going to

be Bitchn when its finished. Will stick out like a sore thumb at contests. It WILL get noticed. Like the root beer color with

some kind of tan suade interior. Very well done.

Well uh, I uh, really uh, uh, uh, don't uh, know what to say other than there is no U in Peterbilt!! :):D;):D

Alright, on the serious side, I definately want to see where this goes!! I like the wheels and the mods. Are you going to paint the cab the same root beer color the frame is painted?

The cab is going to be the same color as the chassis.. the fenders on the front and the bed will be pearl black..this is gonna have a full length pickup bed on the rear...

The cab is going to be the same color as the chassis.. the fenders on the front and the bed will be pearl black..this is gonna have a full length pickup bed on the rear...

WTF! :D;):D

What mods to the nose of the chev did you have to do for it to fit like that on a pete!?

cool idea though even though i would make a duramax for that instead of a pete with a bowtie nose and a chrysler engine... that would make both gm and chrysler people ticked off!

cool non the less! :)