Model Cars Magazine Forum

'02 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra "Mystic"

RickRollerLT1

This one marks the first time I used the Rustoluem Colorshift paint on - she looks great! (expeicaly with future on top)

Mods - Mostly OOB with the exception of mag wheels from the 06 GT-H kit, and a custom supercharger setup

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02117.jpg

DSC02118.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

These pics are where you can see the true depth of the paint:

DSC02124.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

Chassis/engine shots:

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

Enjoy!

Note: this dosen't dispect a REAL 1.1 Mystic Corba (which is a tad different from the regluar cobras), but rather a '99-03 Cobra someone customized wit a supercharger & other performance goodies, wheels, and the Preizmatic paint to save $40.000 on the real deal :):lol:B).

Color looks great, and the 05+ Bullitts work with the car. I see the supercharger came from the 'Super Stallion' kit. Looks good overall; I will have to pick up a can of that color for later use!

As to Justins comment, the Cobra wasn't produced in 2002 as they didn't see the need, as the 2003-04 'Terminator' Cobra plans had been leaked and figured the sales of the '02 model would be abysmal (who wants a 320hp N/A car when a 395hp Supercharged car is only one more year away).

Edited by whale392

TNX guys fer your comments; just wish this one got more replies then being abandoned like all my other builds previuosly posted.

Thanks for correcting me on the Mystic Cobra Whale392. If you notice i'm not very good with remembering some of the later model stangs and etc.

Edited by V-spec