Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monster Top Fuel Hydro

Mal.au

Hi Guys

Been a while but I finally finished this thing

The model comes from Altered states models, I cut the capsule out and made the bottom of it, mcgee quad cammer, paint is black with a plasma storm graphics and decals from patto and my parts box.

Drivers name is Simon Stern which I stole from monster garage

Hope you enjoy

Mal

post-188-0-33404600-1308136630_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-87798700-1308136668_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-53128900-1308136708_thumb.jpg

You did an outstanding job on this Mal keep the goodies comming!:D

Hey Romell, I was just thinking that this would perfect being towed by your big F-350 Crew Cab that you built! Very nice by the way!!!!!! (your truck and this boat)

Edited by Ben

Did you get a clear canopy for it? I bought this same kit about 5 or 6 years ago, but it didn't come with the clear windscreen for the Canopy cover. Did you make yours too, or did it come with one? Either way, Yours came out VERY nicely! Great paint job too!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did you get a clear canopy for it? I bought this same kit about 5 or 6 years ago, but it didn't come with the clear windscreen for the Canopy cover. Did you make yours too, or did it come with one? Either way, Yours came out VERY nicely! Great paint job too!:DB);)

Hey George

No it didn't come with the clear canopy and it took me more than a couple of goes to get it right, of course I didn't cut it before I painted the boat, the thinnest plastic I could find was the plastic in the top of a donut box, the donuts came from donut king here in OZ which it the same as your Dunkin donuts, I ended up making a masking tape template and then transfering it to the plastic, then used thin strips of doub;e sided tape my wife uses for scrap booking ( Thanks Dear )

Mal