Model Cars Magazine Forum

I Can't Access my PMs

Hmmm... I see what you mean. I just tried ebay motors and you're right, the "Save Image as..." option doesn't come up. Strange. Must have something to do with an image also being a link or having some other sort of coding attached to it, so that the image is not only an "image" but something more. Oh well... apparently a quirk of FF.

I also tried it with Safari. Same problem.

:rolleyes:

And there are still sites that are optimized for IE and don't work w/the others. One of the main hobby distributors, Stevens International, for instance. Links/menus only work in IE, FF you get nothing.

And there are still sites that are optimized for IE and don't work w/the others. One of the main hobby distributors, Stevens International, for instance. Links/menus only work in IE, FF you get nothing.

Yeah, you'd think they would have had all this worked out by now... :rolleyes:

The current outage is on the MCM end.

But that's apparently all it does better, aside from the fact FF photos often cannot be right-click saved like they can be in IE.

I've never had that happen. Right click on any photo displayed in FF and you get the dropdown menu that includes the "Save Image As..." option. At least that's how FF works for me.

I can't rick-click/save a lot of pictures, either, especially from eBay. Chrome does the same thing. I wonder why that is. I use Explorer when I need to do that.

Haven't tried my messages yet, but haven't had need to.

Charlie Larkin

I click on my profile to access the menu and it goes right to my profile page. It's really hard to open the menu and click on a selection before the menu disappears and it goes right to my profile. I must be slowing down in my old age! :)

I click on my profile to access the menu and it goes right to my profile page. It's really hard to open the menu and click on a selection before the menu disappears and it goes right to my profile. I must be slowing down in my old age! :blink:

If you are using IE 9...this is a glitch..I went back to IE 8 and its fine...BUT I LIKE 9!!!:blink:

Well it appears there are to many people on this site right now. Dave himself once told me by PM that when around 200 people gets on the site, it will act because of the service the server is on.

I would say fork out alittle money, and buy a server host that can handle the stuff if you want a good site to run right and not have issues all the time. :lol: