Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mad Max helmet

Mike

I did this one up for a friend that sent me his bike helmet and told me to do what I want with it. After several ideas, I settled on the Mad Max Interceptor as it flowed well with the helmet lines, and all of the holes didn't break up the design too much. Everything has been masked off and sprayed with an airbrush. No decals. Clear coat is 2k urethane.

DSC03390.jpg

DSC03391.jpg

DSC03392.jpg

DSC03393.jpg

DSC03394.jpg

Wicked!.....what paints did you use? And what's the paint codes? As I've got a couple of the ford falcon models from madam to build,the colours codes would come in very handy.

Thanks,

Rich

No color codes. House of Kolor Chrome Yellow, Hot Rod Red, and bright white. The blue is Tamiya acrylic blue. I just went with what looked right. LOL If you get the HOK paint, MAKE SURE YOU USE A RESPIRATOR. It's nasty bad stuff for you to breathe in.

Thanks mike......and what is hok paint?

Rich

Oh and it should of been mad max,not madam :P

My mistake. Actually it was the Kustom Shop line. I keep the stuff packed away so my kids don't get to it. The colors I used from it were Bright White KUS PSB-8616-4Z, Chrome Yellow PSB-8602-4Z, and Hot Rod Red KUS PSB-8605-4Z. The blue is Tamiya acrylic blue.