Model Cars Magazine Forum

I love drag cars

Hey brother, they don't have to be fancier than that, they look perfect to me, very cool stuff. By the way, I live here in Abingdon not very far from you man, do you belong to any clubs here in the area like our popular one the Maryland Automotive Modelers Association? There is also another one in PA that's even closer to you than the on e in MD. We might be able to get together one day man, just let me know..................

Hey brother, they don't have to be fancier than that, they look perfect to me, very cool stuff. By the way, I live here in Abingdon not very far from you man, do you belong to any clubs here in the area like our popular one the Maryland Automotive Modelers Association? There is also another one in PA that's even closer to you than the on e in MD. We might be able to get together one day man, just let me know..................

I'm a MAMA member but i've only gone to 1 meeting. It's too far for me to travel plus i work every other weekend. Where is the one in PA.? Once the weather gets nice i go to the cruise at Lowes in abington every friday i'm off

keith

Hey bro, I live 3 minutes from that Lowes and I go the the hang out once in a while too, we will probably get to see each other there. I own a silver Dodge Ram pick-up just in case you are looking out. The club in PA is in York and from my house is about 50 minutes, just tell me if you are interested in going and we will come up with something to meet somewhere OK................

• 4 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...