Model Cars Magazine Forum

or if tube cars are more to your likeing!

I would consider for sure it although I have a few other builds I am focusing on at this point. Anymore pics of them other than these two. I am a big fan of the Old Front Engine Dragsters. I would also build the bottom one before I did the top one.

Edited by Mooneyzs

• 2 weeks later...

I would consider for sure it although I have a few other builds I am focusing on at this point. Anymore pics of them other than these two. I am a big fan of the Old Front Engine Dragsters. I would also build the bottom one before I did the top one.

the pink car is well, Ed Pinks "Old Master",

his 2nd, it became his pink and red striped car, then the candy apple Wheeler Dealer, parked , stored, found restored.Have about 55 pics of this one

168947_1557295453972_1282823678_31213503_3292093_n.jpg

EdPinkOldMaster1966.jpg

the second is the restored / recreated Wayre & Adams car, John Mulligan's ride before teaming up with Tim Beebe to create history.Have about 45 pics of this one.

CHRR-2009-2.jpg

CHRR-2009-7.jpg

what I'm trying to find is a decal person to help create decals so they can be built...

but so far, no takers!

I would love to see all of those pics for sure. I would definetly pic up both sets of Decals if someone was able to make them. I wonder if Slixx would be willing to do them for you. Hopefully you were thinking of them in 1/16th scale.

read the pm I sent you, which was to long for a post!

• 5 months later...