Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/4 mile Harley Davidson : 1/12 scale Drag Bike

Hello.......rear wheel is assembled ..........with chain and rear brake.......transmission, clutch assembly and shroud and pulley belt assembled......water pump on......I mocked-up the body and wheelie bar to show how it will look.......I will plumb with "Pro Tech" braided line tonight......thank`s for looking.

DSCF9493.jpg

DSCF9495.jpg

DSCF9501.jpg

DSCF9502.jpg

DSCF9500.jpg

DSCF9504.jpg

DSCF9496.jpg

DSCF9508.jpg

DSCF9512.jpg

DSCF9507.jpg

**Still looking for those bowing, we're not worthy smilies**..................................:)

John, having just stumbled in here myself, (heart palpitations, shortness of breath....I was out cold for several minutes....) I can now say, Tremendous work !!

You Sir, have an eye, an eye for incredible builds and detail, that and an amazing gift (talent) are a combo very few possess mate.

Hello......I hooked-up the nitrous bottle , spark plug`s, front and rear brake cables, clutch cable, throttle linkage......I made a engine support bracket......handle bars are on with toggle switches and buttons.......I will make a chain guard and riser caps and attach the throttle cable tonight.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF9531.jpg

DSCF9534.jpg

DSCF9538.jpg

DSCF9537.jpg

DSCF9540.jpg

DSCF9532.jpg

DSCF9536.jpg

DSCF9533.jpg

DSCF9543.jpg

This might be completely unnecessary, seeing as how it's been said about a bazillion times before...

But, MAN! That is outstanding! Your craftsmanship and eye for detail is only outmatched by the speed with which you build. I have to assume you've found some way of skipping sleep altogether? :lol:

And a "technical" question for you: Do you use any kind of magnification while you build? Or do you haver some sort of bionic super vision? Because looking at your photos, there's no way I could do what you do without a magnifier.

John....All I can is WOW!! :) This build looks amazing.... Charlie's (aka Pro Tech) Braid is the best in the business. I can't wait to get some of it hooked up on my Funny Car build but I am a little away from it. anyway back your build. The detail is just amazing my friend. I look forward to the paint that you are going to squirt on the body. I know it will be an awesome job. I still can't believe how quick you can build. I also wanted to ask what you use for your blower belts? they look great.

John... Need to ask another questionin regards to the computer board tape. I have tried a couple places local to me with no luck. where do you get yours from...online or some where local to you name of store if you dont mind. Thanks again. Sorry to be a pain about asking so many questions lol.

John... Need to ask another questionin regards to the computer board tape. I have tried a couple places local to me with no luck. where do you get yours from...online or some where local to you name of store if you dont mind. Thanks again. Sorry to be a pain about asking so many questions lol.

Chris....".Burbank Electronics" its on Burbank Blvd. or Magnolia blvd.......in Burbank,Ca........I made the pulley belt out of medical bandage wrap then painted it black then put a Gates sticker on it.........thank`s.

Hello.......I got a coat of primer on the body parts today.........I attached the wheelie bar.......throttle cables...... I made some.rear foot pegs and a chain guard......I will put some putty on the body parts tonight......and tomorrow I will sand and put another coat of primer.......just about ready for paint......thank`s for looking.

DSCF9559.jpg

DSCF9564.jpg

DSCF9560.jpg

DSCF9562.jpg

DSCF9548.jpg

DSCF9551.jpg

DSCF9552.jpg

DSCF9554.jpg

DSCF9556.jpg

This might be completely unnecessary, seeing as how it's been said about a bazillion times before...

But, MAN! That is outstanding! Your craftsmanship and eye for detail is only outmatched by the speed with which you build. I have to assume you've found some way of skipping sleep altogether? :lol:

And a "technical" question for you: Do you use any kind of magnification while you build? Or do you haver some sort of bionic super vision? Because looking at your photos, there's no way I could do what you do without a magnifier.

What he said. :unsure: