Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/4 mile Harley Davidson : 1/12 scale Drag Bike

Hello........the first part of the paint job is on......H.O.K. white base coat......Tamiya light green......H.O.K. sunset pearl.......Slixx and Revell chopper decals......I will give the body a clear coat tonight and finish up the rest of the paint job and decals tomorrow......thank`s for looking.

DSCF9576.jpg

DSCF9565.jpg

DSCF9570.jpg

DSCF9573.jpg

DSCF9574.jpg

DSCF9578.jpg

DSCF9583.jpg

DSCF9585.jpg

DSCF9566.jpg

This may be the coolest thing I've ever seen on this forum, which is saying a lot when you consider John's other builds. For artistry and detail, this is almost unbeatable. What an achievement!

Edited by sjordan2

I've said it on other builds and I'll say it again for this one. Just simply take out a Thesaurus when you view one of John's builds just so you will always have some way to describe how unbelieveable his workmanship is. Another amazing build. Every step so far has been awesome but it really started to come together once you added the paint.

Not only am I amazed at your abilities, but with your speed, it takes me forever to get anything done, but thats another story. Can not wait to see whats up your sleeve on the next build........................................I can bet one thing thou, probably gonna be a bike, but we will see the new masterpiece I hope soon....

Edited by Darren B