Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back to building K-123 Kenworth C/O

It's been about 20 years since I built a rig model but here's my first. I found this model last year at a yard sale for $2 and it had never been opened so I couldn't resist! I stretched the frame from a old parts truck I had. It's a 325" wheelbase. I made some resin full fenders for the back, not perfect but my first time using resin. Same with the Peterbilt boxes and rear T bumper. Made the full cat walk with thin metal as well as the Texas bumper. Took the stock visor flipped and dropped it and put chicken lights here and there. Straight pipes as well. Not completely finished but close.

Edited by discoduck78

wheres the pics??

It says on my end that I've used all the MB with 3 pics and it said they were attached but I didn't see them. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? I'm new to this lol! Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to show my builds. Seems like a great site for it with great people from what I've read. Thanks.

The best way to post pics within a thread is to use Photobucket. It's a free Web hosted photo site. Once your photos are there, when you hover over the photo you'll get a drop down box. Left-click on the %7Boption%7D code in the last field of the dropdown box, then paste it into the message. This way you can put multiple photos in a single post, and you won't be actually using any space on the Model Car Magazine server.

The best way to post pics within a thread is to use Photobucket. It's a free Web hosted photo site. Once your photos are there, when you hover over the photo you'll get a drop down box. Left-click on the %7Boption%7D code in the last field of the dropdown box, then paste it into the message. This way you can put multiple photos in a single post, and you won't be actually using any space on the Model Car Magazine server.

Thanks for the info! Guess I'll try it on the home PC and see if it works. I was trying from my phone but I guess it's not gona do it. Thanks again! Hopefully I'll be able to get them on here. I'm not to PC savy lol!