Model Cars Magazine Forum

1936 Ford

speedy5963

That one is Old School! Color is great, and I like that you painted the wheels with that body color also. Paintjob is really glossy, and engine looks good, from what I can see. So maybe engine picture, and one from the interior too would be great to have. But overall, really nice build.

Nice model. Is there anything in particular to watch out for?

Lots LOL!!! No, it wasn't too bad, the top itself actually sat down really nice. The main body sitting in with the fenders was another story! I had worked it over some but apparently not enough. The rear portion is tricky because you need to make sure you are holding it where you want it and that is set before you let go. On mine, it may have had a little extra tweak as it did not want to line up. I ended up using some Gorilla super glue to get it set and then going back with a little epoxy on the underside. The stock bumpers did not line up well with the notches on the bumper brackets either. Those were my main two complaints I guess.

That one is Old School! Color is great, and I like that you painted the wheels with that body color also. Paintjob is really glossy, and engine looks good, from what I can see. So maybe engine picture, and one from the interior too would be great to have. But overall, really nice build.

I'll try to get some more pics up tomorrow. Thank you all for the kind compliments!