Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dayton/Cinci car clubs

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Anyone know of any car clubs in or around the southwest Ohio area?

Posted · Report post

There used to be a club that met in Yellow Springs area too. Can't say I have had much in the way of luck in the Dayton area....I drive to Columbus every month for the Buckeye Scale Auto Club meetings.

By the way, I am going to go out on a limb here and say you are an airman stationed at Wright-Patt?

Posted · Report post

Hey Whale,

Thanks for the info. Do you have any information on the columbus club? You were very close guessing I was an airman at Wright Patt. I was active duty enlisted for 6 years, went to cali, korea, and Vegas. Thanks again for the tip on the yellow springs club.

Posted · Report post

Columbus club meets at a Panera Bread store in Westerville every first Thursday of the month, starting at roughly 7pm-ish. They go until roughly 9, when Panera closes. I am a member of the club, but have missed the last two meetings due to other pressing engagements.

The club info is: Buckeye Scale Auto Club and can be found at bsacohio.com. The site will give you meeting times and locations, plus a glimpse into who some of the members are and the works they produce.

I spent 4 years as a Naval Airdale myself, fixing and flying in the E2-C/C2-A platform.