Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Recommended Posts

Define "Spinners".

It means different things to different folks.

DUB makes spinner rims for their die-cast toys that can be adapted fairly easy. There are also some you can find at flea markets and such on cards with axles and brakes.

Many of the '50s kits have spinner hubcaps and many more available in resin from various companies.

Or do you mean the knock-off style center spinner that has two or three blades made to replicate knock off wheels? Those are in lots of kits as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...