Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm gone for two days, and you rearranged the furniture

Wow, this new look is neither attractive nor convenient, lots of things have disappeared or been re-arranged, sad......seems like all of the character has been slowly removed and replaced with........well, this.

Edited by bigmikevee

My avatar is actually a .gif file and it no longer is animated... Looks rather lame now...

Actually, I'm a bit grateful for that. Nothing personal, but I found it rather distracting and it made it difficult for me to read anything you posted. It kept pulling my eyes away from the text and I would find myself staring at it for seconds at a time. I usually just scrolled past it as quickly as I could. I guess it pinged my photo-sensitive epilepsy.

I look forward to reading your posts now.

David G.

Edited by David G.

The old saying is...If it ain't broke,don't fix it !!! So I guess the new saying is...It was fixed,Now it's broke!!! LOL!! Now how do you add a new avatar? I have a photobucket account and pics on my computer and can't use either!! What gives?? Roy

To add an avatar you have to click on "Custom photo," NOT on the "Gravatar"...

The old saying is...If it ain't broke,don't fix it !!! So I guess the new saying is...It was fixed,Now it's broke!!! LOL!! Now how do you add a new avatar? I have a photobucket account and pics on my computer and can't use either!! What gives?? Roy

Posting photos from Photobucket woks exactly like it ever did. Nothing has changed.

Hmm, looks good so far, wonder if my avatar is still useable.....if not, it's time to change it anyway :)

edit

Ok, looks like it got rid of my Jeep one and replaced it with one of me doing doing my Sasquatch impersonation :mellow::lol:

Edited by Joe Handley

Hmmmmmmm......Still no luck!!! I don't need no STINKING AVATAR!!!!!! I'll hopefully be able to post pics in the threads...Let's try that...IMG_1709.jpg WOWWWWWWW!!! I managed that!!! Ican live without an avatar!!!

WOW Roy,....I really like this build....