Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tonioseven

Zero Sports Subaru WRX-STi Version IV

Hey. So years ago, I bouth a Studio27 Subaru transkit from Strada Sports. It was for a long- out-of-production Studio27 kit. I tried to use it on a Fujimi Impreza but it wasn't meant for that kit; or so conventional thinking would have me believe. I contacted Kevin and he was nice enough to send me a few decals to rectify the situation. One of the sets just happened to be from Zero Sports. I decided that it was a sign to see if I deserve to call myself a model builder. Thanks Kevin! I'll let the pictures do the talking...

sTiVerVI2-vi.jpgsTiVerVI3-vi.jpgsTiVerVI4-vi.jpgsTiVerVI5-vi.jpgsTiVerVI6-vi.jpg

Edited by Tonioseven

sTiVerVI25-vi.jpg

sTiVerVI19-vi.jpg

sTiVerVI20-vi.jpg

sTiVerVI22-vi.jpg

sTiVerVI23-vi.jpg

I ended up going with the factory wing but I included the optional one for photographic purposes.

Edited by Tonioseven

Thanks Chuck! I forgot to mention that the paint is Scalefinishes Corvette atomic orange metallic. I will also probably go with a different set of wheels. Time will tell!! :lol:

Great Job on making that trans kit work for you I would defiantly say your a real model builder.

Studio27 made a line of kits waaaay back when; it was designed for one of those. Thanks for the comments guys!

looks really good tonio. i like the color. looking forward to more.