Model Cars Magazine Forum

F/S Deora?

I was inspired by a build here that someone did in Plum Crazy with ralley wheels. This is a phantom Dodge Deora R/T that perhaps Dodge may have done back in the day.

822ca0c544_th.jpg

d4564097e9_th.jpg

2ce71d5fd1_th.jpg

cab9f74a4d_th.jpg

bd98830552_th.jpg

Hey Lee...looking at your build got me thinking I didn't really know much about the Deora, so I found a good article about it's history, and kinda sorta it was a Chrysler production truck...ok a weee bit modified :D and using a number of Ford parts and it had a slant 6 but it looks like you have an 8 sitting in just fine!..that looks really cool in the R/T scheme :)

• 3 years later...

The "Deora" was NEVER a production model in real life! It was a custom truck done by the Alwexander Brothers from a '64 Dodge A100 truck plateform!

Production Dodge Deora? MAY have been a great idea!

I'm building a model of this and that yellow they painted it WTH ugly!? I LIKE the Sassy Grass Green one someone done!

I making mine Mopar Turquoise (like the engine color) slightly lightened with a black center stripe with the "silver" one down the center of the black!

• 2 weeks later...