Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID Quiz #35 FINISHED!

It may be ugly, but it sure is ugly! :)

I wouldn't call it a beauty contestant either, but there are a lot of uglier cars out there IMHO.

Harry, be nice, my primo likes his!

Yeah, yer right Mark, she ain't the purdiest girl at the prom but she DID getta date! B) B) :P:)

Looks like this one was a little too tough, only 5 correct answers.

From Wikipedia:

The Mastretta MXT is the first high performance sport automobile produced by the Mexican car maker Mastretta, and is notable for being both completely produced and designed in Mexico, as well as the first fully Mexican made sports car. The MXT is a mid-size sports car and its production officially began in January 2011.

Who got it right:

MIKE THE MANIAC

mark taylor

trogdor

Ryan S

Badluck 13

...Man,normally I don't like these kinds of rides,but I am kinda diggin' this lil' thing......... B) .....but then again this is coming from a first generation Corvair owner ;)

Easy with the Corvair digs there, my friend. Corvairs are beautiful! This, uh, thing, not so much.

Easy with the Corvair digs there, my friend. Corvairs are beautiful! This, uh, thing, not so much.

HAHAHAHA......Chances are you have a second generation Corvair,my first generation in the front looks something that Dr. Frankenstein created......never the less,love my Lil' "Air Sucker"..... ;)