Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show Yer Drag Racers!

SuperStockAndy

47 minutes ago, magicmustang said:

Salvaged glue bomb I rebuilt and hinged the front end years ago.

Mr Gasket Gasser improvements May 2014.JPG

I see the hinge point is slotted to allow the fender to clear the body I assume then slide back to meet the cowl?

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 5:25 AM, brett said:

thanks mate, appreciate that  :)

Brett, I haven’t talked with you in a while.  I hope you and your family and your brother are well.  I was watching YouTube videos of his cars racing a few minutes ago.  Cheers my friend! -Mark

• Like 1

On 8/3/2022 at 6:02 PM, ybsluos said:

Brett, I haven’t talked with you in a while.  I hope you and your family and your brother are well.  I was watching YouTube videos of his cars racing a few minutes ago.  Cheers my friend! -Mark

Thanks mate, I had a pretty good summer, but not doing so well at the moment, but thats ok. Still building , should have the latest to post tomorrow or the next day. Chris is pretty good as far as I'm aware of, Trevor disowned me, dont know why.Rest of the family is good. Thanks for asking.

Early SWC willys, engine from the Anglia Gasser parts box decals and Duplicolor candy lime green through the airbrush. Do have to move the front axle forwards a little, instructions were a little vague so front springs may be in backwards

IMG_20220510_175049.jpg

IMG_20220510_175105.jpg

IMG_20220510_175232.jpg

IMG_20220510_175251.jpg

IMG_20220510_175309.jpg

IMG_20220510_175427.jpg

• Like 1