Model Cars Magazine Forum

My daily driver is my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I have a six inch lift on it with Wrangler tyres,and black alloy ProComp wheels. havnt been on here much lately due to the fact that ive been painting the Jeep. I just got done doing the entire body with POR 15's Bedliner -its now BULLET-PROOF!!   -and yes, its totally cut-in as well:D

• 2 weeks later...

We're on a family road trip right now and I now know that if I ever decide to lower my 200, it won't rub easily!

20160623_111932_zpsrusdv8b4.jpg

Not only do we have luggage in the trunk, as well as an r/c truck and a full cooler, but my Kid Sister's boyfriend came with and he was in the back seat when I took this pic.

Here it is completely unloaded.

Edited by Joe Handley

Never seen that style Explorer with sealed beam headlights before?!

must be  ford  germany?  looks like  member is  from  germany

looks like   old  leftovers from  previous  ranger and  explorer mixxed with the   newer body  very  neat!

I drive a 2004   saturn Ion    REDLINE (lsj)  its got a   Eaton roots supercharger ontop the  intake its 205 hp from a 2.0  ecotec  5 speed manual gearbox!

family + Fun  :D

A buddy of mine picked up a warmed over Cobalt SS Supercharged from the Chevy Dealership he turns wrenches for, drives the little car all the time.  Kinda had to laugh at him when he first bought it, he's mainly been driving lowered 4.8l Silverados (one also 5 speed and supercharged!) for the last decade, so the little gas tank and big mileage numbers were a pleasant shock to him once he started to daily it .

My Opel got some big updates for this summer and now it looks pretty good.B) Front end needs a bit lowering but otherwise i'm really happy to the result. And it is now much better to drive with those bigger tires and new springs and shocks at all corners. 

My Opel got some big updates for this summer and now it looks pretty good.B) Front end needs a bit lowering but otherwise i'm really happy to the result. And it is now much better to drive with those bigger tires and new springs and shocks at all corners. 

IMG_20160630_133138_zpsomt8wqft.jpg

Neat, Ive got 3 of these right now, 1 running and 2 for parts however in Canada they are branded as Epics, mine are all Epic GTs

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my poor ol' pick up. A 98 Silverado, 5.7, 4 inch Fabtech lift, 33" Falkens, off road lights, and 200000 miles. I haven't driven it in a while. It has a blown head gasket and can't justify replacing gaskets with that many miles. I'm gonna rebuild it, balance and match everything so it'll last longer the second time around.

00202 epVmfS3AbK 1200x900

Picked this one up 2 weeks ago.  2006 PT Cruiser Convertible.  Automatic and Turbo. 61,000 miles on it and one lady owner before me.

Sticking with my formula of one easy payment!  

00505 5fIDWyjcbSv 1200x900

That's a nice little PT, should be the same basic motor as the SRT4 Neon too, should be able to make some silly amounts power with that;)

Sticking with my formula of one easy payment!

Same here ,,,,

I wheel and deal in cars. so my daily can change at a moments notice. I'm working on a 2005 PT Cruiser as a resell piece now actually

For right now I have my old standby 1998 Ram 2500, V10 auto 4wd. I like the truck and it will pull most anything ,,,,,but its a gas guzzler.  I'll also drive my daughters 2004 Neon  or my wifes 05 Town and Country minivan. The days of making cars payments are over for me . If I cant pay cash for it,,,I don't want it

A while ago I showed my new car but it wasn't really as I wanted it, I got the wheels and tires I have been waiting for yesterday and mounted them today, now I'm satisfied with the stance and how it looks. B)

Before with the old 14 inch wheels.

IMG_7963b.jpg

Now with the new 15 X 7 and 15 X 8 inch wheels.

IMG_9077b.jpg

Edited by Force

Hakan, I love the upgraded wheels on your Galaxie, she looks great!

From 2005 until this past May, I've had a DangerRanger as a daily.  2002 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4, 4.0L auto.  It's been a great truck but she's starting to get a little tired and up there in miles, 172,000 and had bought it with around 32,000.  

So I started searching for a new daily a little over a year ago.  I have always liked the 2010-2012 Ford Fusions with the Sport package and decided to pull the trigger for one once I found one to my liking.  I really was hoping to find one in Blue Flame or White Platinum but had only found a few and all had more miles than what I was wanting.  Finally this past May I had found this 2011 online at a Ford dealer down by Madison, WI that was to my liking, just in Tuxedo Black Metallic.  So I wheeled down to my local Ford dealer and talked with the salesman I had been in contact with over the past months in regards to locating a Sport.  Well, the following day he called me back and said they could go down and pick up the car for me if I wanted it, and a few days later it was parked in my driveway.  Other than a few small scratches here and there it's in really great shape and only has 46,000 miles.  No dings, rust or anything.  The only options it has are the ones I only really cared to have....moon & tune package (moonroof and Sony 12 speaker premium audio) and charcoal leather interior with Sport Red inserts on the seats, dash, and stitching.  It's nice to drive something with some snap and a bit of fun to it again. I'll probably keep it parked in winter and drive the Ranger during those crummy months.