Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just got this a couple of weeks ago.  2015 Mustang GT Premium with 50th anniversary appearance package.  Black leather, 6 speed, quick car.  Will be getting a Ford Performance Pack 1 in the near future, since 435hp just isn't enough

2v2JHkSqFx1Ybjq.jpg

On 1/31/2018 at 8:12 PM, o-man said:

Just got this a couple of weeks ago.  2015 Mustang GT Premium with 50th anniversary appearance package.  Black leather, 6 speed, quick car.  Will be getting a Ford Performance Pack 1 in the near future, since 435hp just isn't enough

2v2JHkSqFx1Ybjq.jpg

WOW!!!  She's a beauty!  Your sooo right, 435 HP just isn't enough!  Color me jealous.

On 1/30/2018 at 7:24 PM, Mercuryman54 said:

Also here is a picture of my project truck I'm building. 1986 Ford F-150. Complete frame off. 460 replacing the tired 300 six. Suicide doors and a 1972 Torino GT hood scoop.

Dennis

IMG_0614.JPG.d408d023fcf7903a5fcb7a772f70c45f.jpg

This is going to be some sweet ride when it's done!  Be sure to post more as you get further along with the project.  Love the suicide doors and that hood is awesome!  That 460 should make her run like a scared rabbit! Good work  

1988 5.0 AOD Factory option 3:06 rear. Power mirrors but manual windows/seats. Bought her in 2002 and drove her everyday till 2012 and I had to rebuild her for the Mustang 50th. Did all the work in my driveway. Engine has never been touched, just oil changes, 199,800.
AIJO8wc.jpg

9wE9AX9.jpg

SbSoMCx.jpg

GnXr81d.jpg

NG9BFaJ.jpg

bJmcyd3.jpg

1985 2.3 C3. Got him 2009. At least I had a garage to paint him in....LOL Got that steering wheel when I turned 18, this is the 4th car to wear it.
RfoRQgh.jpg

G1cd5Sn.jpg

EGGR4nH.jpg

U5YfyO0.jpg

HXZzfbY.jpg

kzrfYGj.jpg

pLVXe3I.jpg

yss6Wjl.jpg

1999 3.8 Auto. 128,000 Paid $700 (helps I bought it from my nephew who bought it from my Pop, the original owner since new, I still have the window sticker)
8WpcIGs.jpg

O8tLjJh.jpg

Good old reliable......1996 Vic. A $500 cheap ride. Plans include, rebuild the suspension and brakes, duel exhaust and tint.
XOvoDJq.jpg

WHhQV4u.jpg

CWnIZ6K.jpg

Edited by webestang
pic change

• 1 month later...

Been driving this for two years now.  This has been one of the best vehicles I have ever had....Had a couple other Explorers and a couple of Fusions in the last 10 years.  Before it was GMC Envoys, a Tahoe and Chevys.

As I have been retired for 15 years now and 14 years ago bought a condo within walking distance of the grocery store, bank, gym and barber shop I only drive about 4,000 miles/year.  Any long range trips I rely on my kids or grandkids chauffeuring.  I get my Ford vehicles on a 2 year lease through one of my kids who is a manager at Ford.  I have to make a decision pretty soon on a new lease vehicle but I am strongly considering purchasing this one, I enjoy driving it so much........I feel a lot safer in it also, it is a good defense against "distracted" drivers.

001.JPG

2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe.  It's the first turbo Honda has produced (not including race cars).
1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup, that I call The Green Barge.  I just got different wheels put on, resurrected what should have been junked.  I also say it's a Ratty Ranch truck, sold in Safford Arizona, still have the warrantee plate.  It's fun to tinker with, been making some parts from scrap metal, not going to polish the paint because that requires maintenance, but then keeping the patina from getting messed up is also a challenge.  I get more compliments with it, than the Honda.

IMG_7025_Fotor.jpg

IMG_3298_Fotor.jpg

On 2/8/2018 at 7:00 PM, webestang said:

1988 5.0 AOD Factory option 3:06 rear. Power mirrors but manual windows/seats. Bought her in 2002 and drove her everyday till 2012 and I had to rebuild her for the Mustang 50th. Did all the work in my driveway. Engine has never been touched, just oil changes, 199,800.
AIJO8wc.jpg

9wE9AX9.jpg

SbSoMCx.jpg

GnXr81d.jpg

NG9BFaJ.jpg

1985 2.3 C3. Got him 2009. At least I had a garage to paint him in....LOL Got that steering wheel when I turned 18, this is the 4th car to wear it.

G1cd5Sn.jpg

EGGR4nH.jpg

U5YfyO0.jpg

HXZzfbY.jpg

kzrfYGj.jpg

Good old reliable......1996 Vic. A $500 cheap ride. Plans include, rebuild the suspension and brakes, duel exhaust and tint.
XOvoDJq.jpg

WHhQV4u.jpg

Those alley shots remind me of when I lived on Wilmington and Livingston,  across from St Stephens. Where was the Mustang show held?

First up...a 2014 Chevy...an 85 Chevy, a bit rusty in spots, had a Forrester just like this one...but it died with almost 500,000 miles on it! Also have an 05 Buick LeSabre

20180316_070428.jpg

20180316_070328.jpg

20180316_070031.jpg

Edited by Sixx
Extra info

11 hours ago, Agent G said:

Those alley shots remind me of when I lived on Wilmington and Livingston,  across from St Stephens. Where was the Mustang show held?

That was when I lived in South St. Louis, wish I still lived there as I have no garage now. 

The Mustang show was the 50th B-Day celebration in Charlotte, NC. I finished my restoration 2 days before I drove there.....LOL  

• 2 months later...

After almost 20yrs, I'm back to owning almost a Chrysler product.

2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude plus.

Okay, I'm sure it's closer to a Fiat Product but I'm hoping for the best.

Turbo charged 2.0 271 hp

So far the only downside I've found is with the drivers window down, I can't rest my arm on top of the door.

B-pillar gets in the way of my arm. what the heck?

Good driving lil jeep with plenty of Peep with a 9 speed auto.

Sort've wish, (really do) I'd gotten the off road version Trailhawk but doesn't come with Turbo.   More Powwwweeeer. :D

33964410_10214850176479560_2915681090540

11 hours ago, RodneyBad said:

After almost 20yrs, I'm back to owning almost a Chrysler product.

2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude plus.

Okay, I'm sure it's closer to a Fiat Product but I'm hoping for the best.

Turbo charged 2.0 271 hp

So far the only downside I've found is with the drivers window down, I can't rest my arm on top of the door.

B-pillar gets in the way of my arm. what the heck?

Good driving lil jeep with plenty of Peep with a 9 speed auto.

Sort've wish, (really do) I'd gotten the off road version Trailhawk but doesn't come with Turbo.   More Powwwweeeer. :D

Nice, I like the facelifted Cherokees..   I'm on my second Grand Cherokee, a '14 Limited 4x4 w/ the 3.6...have 36k miles now.. 

IMG-4463.JPG

Edited by Rob Hall

Had it a week, have cleaned it four times already. Gotta love black!

SUV makes more sense for me right now, plus the Ram 1500 I had ordered is coming without the "standard" eTorque hybrid system, and that bugs me, so I picked up this.

2018 Tahoe LT with the Z71 Midnight package. All blacked out, with 18" Goodyear Duratracs and slightly improved ground clearance. An SUV I can actually take places, like unserviced logging roads on Vancoiuver Island, which I'll be doing in less than two months. Has rear dvd, 2nd row bucket seats, and WiFi so the kiddies will be happy on the roadtrips. Big stereo, sunroof, nav, Driver Alert package, and all the other bells and whsitles. Added 3M stoneguard to the front, ceramic paint coating, and tinted the front glass.

:)

20180526_113754.jpg

23 minutes ago, iamsuperdan said:

Had it a week, have cleaned it four times already. Gotta love black!

SUV makes more sense for me right now, plus the Ram 1500 I had ordered is coming without the "standard" eTorque hybrid system, and that bugs me, so I picked up this.

2018 Tahoe LT with the Z71 Midnight package. All blacked out, with 18" Goodyear Duratracs and slightly improved ground clearance. An SUV I can actually take places, like unserviced logging roads on Vancoiuver Island, which I'll be doing in less than two months. Has rear dvd, 2nd row bucket seats, and WiFi so the kiddies will be happy on the roadtrips. Big stereo, sunroof, nav, Driver Alert package, and all the other bells and whsitles. Added 3M stoneguard to the front, ceramic paint coating, and tinted the front glass.

:)

20180526_113754.jpg

Sweet ride:D.