Model Cars Magazine Forum

After 5 1/2 years of driving a car('07 Hyundai Sonata) and also dumping just over $2700 in replacement parts and fixing things up on my dads truck('04 Dodge Dakota SXT) to tow with, which took a nose-dive in the engine department(internal), I decided to trade both in with a compromise to just drive one vehicle. Picked it up last night...2013 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 4x4.a1c7b34e-b24b-4cf3-a370-1a7235137e4c_zps641b7113-9e57-411f-b84d-81fb4c6ff416_zps

Edited by The70judgeman

Here are my toys.

Everyday driver, luckily I work from home so I do not have to really drive it everyday, 2009 F150 Crew Cab.

And the fun cars are a 1970 Coronet RT, 1969 Chrysler 300 Convertible, and 1960 Thunderbird. The Thunderbird just turned 48000 miles and is unrestored, 90% original paint, all original chrome, and I added the wire wheels, still have the original wheels and hub caps with bias ply tires for shows.

I have enjoyed looking at everyone else's vehicles. Thought I would share mine. It is a 2006 350Z with just over 19,000 miles on it. It is painted Interlagos Fire which is Nissan's "flip-flop" color. The picture was taken in North Dakota. I liked the contrast between the two elements in the photo. Unfortunately the barn no longer exists.

ZinND-vi.jpg

IMG_1632-vi.jpg

This picture nearly covers it... 2000 Jaguar S Type with 30,000 original miles. 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan Mark III hightop and 1991 Geo Tracker 4x4 convertible. I bough the Caravan and Tracker new.

DSC00003-vi.jpg

1995 Celica GT Convertible. This photo was in the parking area of the waterfront in Union Beach, NJ. Courtesy of Hurricane Sandy, nothing in this photo currently exists.