Jeep Cherokee -89 lifted 3" with 31" tires, 4.0 I6
DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.12fba6b5b26dd360f156c

Then i also have this,
Chevrolet silverado K2500 -94 w 6.5td v8 and lifted 6"
DSCN2172.thumb.JPG.b553ed7fd5604a580bffe
My brothers old car hiding behind it:
DSCN2170.thumb.JPG.d46ec0941370988acd153
And lastly this:
Chevrolet silverado C20 -82 with the heavy duty version of the 6.2 v8 (ie no emission or EGR stuff, bigger valves in the heads, engineoil cooler and a deeper oilpan, this requres 12qts during an oilchange..)
DSC_0031.thumb.JPG.e432a029588fa41ac4b5a
This needs alot of work due to rust, so i barely drive it anymore. I just keep it because of the engine, the hd verison is rare over here.

• 2 weeks later...

After being a Ram guy for a long, long time...I made a switch to the dark side.

Sold my 2017 Power Wagon. HD trucks are hard to find here in western Canada right now, for a number of reasons. I used all of my resources, but couldn't find the right Ram 3500. I then searched for a GMC or Chev, but those are even harder to source, and a lot of my dealers won't sell their Duramax trucks to fleet clients right now. So that leaves only one option.

This is my new 2017 Ford F350 Platinum. Pretty much full load with the Power Stroke diesel. I added a BakFlip tonneau cover, clear 3M stoneguard, Drexler ceramic paint protection,  and a set of Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires in a slightly larger than stock size. Should handle things easily this summer.

Kind of dwarfs my '97 K1500!

IMG_20170711_2030353.jpg

IMG_20170711_2031038.jpg

I just got a new to me DD, a 2008 Volvo V50. The thing's feels like a tank, thought it only weighs 3300 pounds. My Saab got squished by a runaway texter and I used the insurance check to get this car and a 2000 Volvo S70 because my new-driver son needed something to drive and apparently I needed something to waste money on! Lol, but not really....

EXTREMELY cool!!!, in my opinion, they can NEVER design anything better than this one!!

I agree 100%. The GT40 does it for me visually like nothing else on the planet.

This particular car is the CAV version out of South Africa, and it has some deviations from the real-car specs that I disapprove of, like using stainless steel for the chassis structure. This car has already had a major structural failure due to metal fatigue. The fiberglass body panels are unnecessarily thick and heavy. Also, the NACA duct in the center of the cowl is fake, and the gearbox is Porsche 944 Turbo / Audi truck. Still, I could somehow suffer through having to drive it every day. When I was testing it recently, I thought the clutch was slipping as I pushed it hard going into 4th gear. My chase-car driver said no, the rear tires were smoking. :D

The Superformance version, also from South Africa, is much closer to the real cars...so if you have a choice...

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Excuse me, but are you perhaps forgetting the A.C. Cobra ?  :D

I have to agree. There's nothing more perfect for proportion and line among front-engined cars than a real 427 Cobra.

Kind of a shame so many of the kit-car versions mess with the looks...and inevitably spoil them.

• 2 weeks later...

You win thi

here's a shot of the car i actually own. not a pic of me in some one else's car.  got to drive her for the first time last week. took 5 years to get here. was worth all the effort.

20170609_150218.jpg

show2.jpg

You win this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got to share some video/audio on Youtube.

Here's my new baby...picked her up 3 months ago and did some modifications immediately. 

My first brand new car purchase, 2017 Dodge Challenger R/T (6sp manual) in Destroyer gray. 

In the first 3 months, I lowered it on H&R Super Sport lowering springs, added an SRT front air dam (lip), added different wheels and beefier rear tires (hellcat size 275/40r20), and installed a Flowmaster Outlaw exhaust system.

Many more modifications to come including a whipple supercharger and possibly even a fully forged bottom end. Hope you all like it.

IMG_4032.JPG

IMG_4414.JPG

• 2 weeks later...