Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 08 Titan. Got it new, and it now has 57k miles. Lots of years of back and forth to work, and pulling the camper to Kentucky and Barkley lakes. It has been a great vehicle. I love it when people fuss about it being a "rice burner". It is more American made than American vehicles. The wife has her 12 Maxima, and it's a fun ride. 

2345.jpg

IMG_4154.jpg

7857.jpg

5 minutes ago, Beans said:

My 2010.  Bought it used a couple of years ago with only 40K miles.  Haven't seen another factory Sunset Gold yet.

IMG_20200222_150406.jpg

I don't recall ever seeing a Mustang that color either, hard to understand why. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 9:19 AM, Modelbuilder Mark said:

Bill, please drive this up to one of the Phoenix shows, would love to see it in person.

I plan to here soon. I think there is a all mopar show planned for next spring. Or might get up there for a cars and coffee some weekend

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 7:05 PM, fredo84 said:

MG ZR 160 .small hatch back ,4 cylinder 1.8L 160 HP...good enough in small French road...

IMG_20201019_125015.jpg

I have the humble Rover 25 version of this. Apart from a blown K series head gasket once and a sunroof that keeps leaking, these are darn good car.

DSC01178.JPG

Edited by doorsovdoon