Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Corvette Summer" Kill'r

GOTH KUSTOMS

I liked the other vent you had - but it's your build.

It's going to have the vent, this is more, just a fender extension, I will open the vent, there at the bottom, as soon as I get done with this side, I will do a rear fender extension to see how that looks, matching the front of course, but not going any further then it already is.....

I like the looks of the last pic you posted. That balances out the front fender nicely. This'll be a neat one to watch. Man, this thread brings back some memories. I built the Ghost Rider when I was about thirteen... I remember working my butt off to get those fender extensions to line up properly... :rolleyes: That was back before I'd ever heard of putty...

I keep thinking that front fender vent is too rounded, whereas the rest of the body kit is very angular....but I suppose it will look different when it's all one color(in primer). I also wonder if the OE front fender 'vent' should be filled in.

The front vent is cut into the body, thats the red stuff, the white stuff is just a fender extension, so the vent itself sits behind, LOL

Simply AMAZING work !! I really like the "Daytona" better than the "GTO" Vette, but I do like the hood on the "GTO" Vette better. I can't wait to see this one when it's finished... Keep up the good GREAT work !!

Yea I like the GTO hood better myself, so I'm gonna try and get my hood to that style, we will see......

Well here is the reason why I never showed you guys the rear, were off to primer, and mud now, yep I stole the bowtie, hehehehehehehe, man what a pain to mask off, now I hope it will come off easy, I do have a plan.....

OH! yeah I know I still have a place to fill with plastic, just wanted to give you guys a preview...

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Edited by unforgiven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...