Model Cars Magazine Forum

dodge dakota with detail?

I have one of the old Lindberg ones on my workbench, somewhere... Or should I say the black hole of model building projects...

Cut open the hood and grille, have motor from the new Dodge Magnum, shortened to single cab, instead of the club cab. But, will it ever get finished????

I have one of the old Lindberg ones on my workbench, somewhere... Or should I say the black hole of model building projects...

Cut open the hood and grille, have motor from the new Dodge Magnum, shortened to single cab, instead of the club cab. But, will it ever get finished????

Not by you boss....but you do have MY addy....just send it...We get daily delivries on the mainland.... :D

black hole thats a good one except in my case it includes the closet to.

I've heard some ppl mod the frame and engine compartment items from the Revell Dodge Ram VTS and wack it under the Dakota body/interior.

For the engine if you want stock or close to it. I would prolly start with a 340 and mod it with an F/I setup (or whatever they used back then), fan and ignition system from a 90s Mustang GT, and a Transmission from a 90s Ford F150 or 90-97 or 99 Chevy Silverado.