Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model Factory Hiro 1953 ferrari 500 f2 update 2

The Phenom

Thanks so much Mr. Curtis this is my first multimedia kit that i start to finish .,i have others but no in this stage, it took to me lot of effort and work to obtain this finish ,there are very complex kits and considering is my first one i am very satisfied with the final product

Edited by Ferrari Fan

It is difficult to find words to express my admiration for your work on this kit! It is just a delight to look at.

Thanks so much Mr. Curtis this is my first multimedia kit that i start to finish .,i have others but no in this stage, it took to me lot of effort and work to obtain this finish ,there are very complex kits and considering is my first one i am very satisfied with the final product

Great work my friend and for the record? Kustov does not come close to your building talents, that's a fact. He might know a lot about the history of Ferraris and is a great builder but he is not this good.

I could not have said this better Cruz.... :rolleyes:

Terrific build man, these kits are surely not a walk in the park, they are crude and difficult and require real talent to master. You should put this on the Under Glass section of the forum if it's finished brother.

Thank you Kevin i will finish the model very soon, i am working on the fuel tank and the throttle linkage ,the linkage is scratch build because the kit doesnt have any..the car needs some scratch build parts, im working an ignition kill switch made from styrene.

SANY0012-2.jpg

SANY0014-2.jpg