Model Cars Magazine Forum

Let's hear it ILLINOIS modelers

Monte's Motors

Yes, we are. It doesn't get much worse than Illinois politics.

Kinda makes me wonder why I haven't moved far away from here by now... :unsure:

I have! 4 times and always wind up back here!!!! :wacko:

Well, I've never lived anywhere else.

I'm seriously thinking ti's time to head west...

But short of California and Nevada I hope! :lol:

But here in Illinois we already have one Governor in jail and another awaiting sentencing. Who'll be next???

Jesse Jr?? :lol:

But short of California and Nevada I hope! :lol:

Oh yeah. I have no desire to move to a state (California) that's in even worse financial shape than Illinois is.

I'm thinking northern New Mexico... maybe even Wyoming, Idaho... something like that. No big city, I've had enough "big city" to last me a lifetime. A small town without all of the crime, corruption and traffic that we have here. Taos comes to mind. Something like that.

Oh yeah. I have no desire to move to a state (California) that's in even worse financial shape than Illinois is.

I'm thinking northern New Mexico... maybe even Wyoming, Idaho... something like that. No big city, I've had enough "big city" to last me a lifetime. A small town without all of the crime, corruption and traffic that we have here. Taos comes to mind. Something like that.

You're not really going to leave Illinois are you Harry? If you do youknow that when elections come up that you can only vote ONCE!

Are you moving out west before the "snow flies" Harry, or are you going to stick around and enjoy another cold, blustery, and snow filled Chicagoland winter?

• 4 weeks later...

Mark and Chris,you really need to come to some C.I.S.A.B club meetings.The next one is Dec 18th at Slot and Wings in Champaign,we could give the meeting after that in Springfield.

George...that would be great but right now I have nothing to get there with...would be great if I could send you a list of parts,etc. I need to repair my dads old models and have it passed around?