Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model

chuckyr

WOW, who made you the R.O.M. police??? Clearly Harry didn't have a problem, or at least didn't PLUBLICLY have a problem with this thread since it was posted a whole 12 HRS BEFORE Harry posted HIS R.O.M.!! I'm sure if Harry had a big deal with it, Harry does have the power to make it go POOF!!

Oh, and by the way Chucky, I think it's real. I don't ever remember seeing any 8 lug wheels in kit form or resin like the 8 luggers this is wearing! :)

Man... at first glance I thought to myself "Why is this even here? It's obviously real", but the more I look at it, certain things look "strange" to me. I zoomed in on it a bit and the truck seems to have a more "pixelated" look than the background does. The shading around the front fender and a few other areas don't look right to me and the tires look kinda ummm.. modelish? :lol: Also, something looks weird about the plow and the gravel to me...

Of course it could just be this crumby laptop's graphics card messing with me. I need to look again at it on my gaming computer but my fiance will have that tied up all day <_< (she's doing work for her college classes on it because her laptop can't handle it).

I know the background is real, and if it is a model, boy is it nicely done! Also, whoever "merged?" the picture together did a darn good job.

I'm gonna guess model for the heck of it (got nothing to lose really) even though my mind is telling me it's real.

Wait, I got it!

It's a real model 377 Peterbilt. LOL

• 3 weeks later...