NEW KITS

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

does anybody know if hobby lobby will or does carry the new 48 ford kit or the hudson

thanks

Posted · Report post

From my understanding , it is determined by the store manager as to what kits get stocked in a particular store . I;m clear across from the one Hobby Lobby in my city so going there is not a store on my list . Ed Shaver

Posted (edited) · Report post

You could always call the store closest to you. They may even order it for you if you ask them.

David G.

Edited by David G.

Posted · Report post

David is right, save yourself some gas money and call them up. I will check in mine next time I am there . . . they just opened a new one.

Posted · Report post

That would be interesting. Seems like "same ol same ol" when I go the one near me.

Posted · Report post

Depends on the store (each is independently owned and may carry more stuff than others)

Posted · Report post

For HL, the main offices decided what the stores will carry and the store manager would reorder from there as needed.

Posted · Report post

I'll be at Hobby Lobby this Saturday for a Florida Auto & Scale Truck meeting, so I'll check. I'll also have 40% off coupons in my pocket.

Posted · Report post

The Hl near me tries to get some of the newr stuff but i was in there a couple weeks ago lookingfor a kitand the didn't have it. the manager happened to be walking by and asked if i needed help. i told him i was looking for a kit but Revell isn't producing that kit right now. He said that he would order any kit i wanted as long as it was a current kit.